Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day 34: Still in León

"When I woke up, my mind was made up
hair was stuck out to the sky
sleep made my arm sleep like the big sleep
that was stuck inside my eyes"
-Boo Radleys

Err...kind of a long night last night that translated into a late morning. Also required some delicate nursing of a very bad headache. So...León's home for one more night. In the mean time, I've managed to add more pictures to the flickr site at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36308626@N00/sets/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What keeps running through my head as I'm looking at the meseta is....the long and winding road that leads to .... you know the rest. How do you not fall asleep or lose your mind at all that flatness!! Do you even have a walkman with you?? OMG....

In saying that, the churches and ruins are magnificant. Is that really the coffin of El Cid? and why is it on the wall?? What's with the guy on the bench?? A lost caminero? ;-)

Miren